Obstetric & Gynecology Services at Wellcare Medical centre
Our Obstetric & Gynecology service been set up with provision of providing comprehensive healthcare services for women from adolescence through menopause in Logan area and Brisbane south. Our quality care and commitment to patient care is well known in the community.
Our female Gynaecology trained GPs had previous formal training and many years of experiences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology fields.
Our team of Gynaecology trained female doctor, Registered Nurse and Allied health professionals provides compassionate care for their patients’ most sensitive health issues. They focus on preventive care and patient education. With a modern facility and years of experience, the practitioners at healthy woman clinic are devoted to individual patient-cantered approach.
Our clinic offer after work and late appointments suitable for working people.
- Treatment of Abnormal period including heavy or painful period.
- Treatment of Premenstrual syndrome
- Contraceptive options including emergency contraception
- Mirena insertion, IUD insertion
- Implanon insertion (Bar)
- Breast examination
- Fertility concerns
- Cervical screening – PAP Smear
- Sexual health including STI Screen and treatment
- Assessment and treatment of genital skin lesions including genital wart
- Assessment and treatment of urinary incontinency
- Menopause assessment and comprehensive health assessment for post-menopausal women
- MENOPAUSE CLINIC
- Mental health screen and treatment of depression and anxiety
- COMPREHENSIVE PREGNANCY CARE
Dr Mahjabin Marashi
Dr Mahjabin Marashi is an experienced medical practitioner with over 11 years experience. Her special interest is Obstetric and Gynecology.
Dr Mahjabin has worked as General practitioner and subsequently completed specialist training in Obstetric and Gynecology in a reputable university in Iran.
She has vast experience in the field of Obstetric and Gynecology.
Woman’s health – Including all Gynecological issues
- PAP Smear including difficult smear due patient’s anatomy or previous surgery
- Maternity and Pregnancy care
- Choice of contraception
- Implanon (Contraceptive Bar) Insertion
- Infertility – assessment and management of Infertility.
- Menopause – assessment and management of post-menopausal women and hormone replacement therapy (HRT) She is very passionate about care of elderly population in particular post-menopausal woman. One of Dr Mahjabin’s special interest is helping patient with multiple medication .She strongly support the idea that medications need to be used cautiously with diligent assessment of risk and benefits. She engages an experienced team of allied health professionals and clinical pharmacist to assess the patient’s lifestyle, all their medications and give her patient simpler regime while achieving the best target. She strongly believes in holistic approach in healthcare and provides comprehensive care to her patients. Her kind personality and great teamwork made Dr Mahjabin one of our most popular doctors in the clinic. Dr Mahjabin gives flexibility to her working patient to see her late afternoon (last appointment 6:30 pm) 3 days a week.