Our Gynaecology trained female doctors have years of experience in women’s health and preventative medicine. They can help you set up the following strategies to cover common health issues:
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and assessing your risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Common cancer screenings, including breast, bowel, skin, and cervical cancer;
- Assessment of emotional well-being, as depression is common in this age;
- Regular monitoring of vision to diagnose macular degeneration as early as possible;
- Assessment for incontinence and patient education about pelvic floor exercise.
- Screening for Osteoporosis and bone health.
- Assessment of risk and benefit for hormon replacement therapy (HRT).