If you smoke, you certainly must have heard all the reports of how harmful smoking is to your health. Smoking puts you at risk for cancer and other serious health conditions. However, if you have been trying to quit without success, it’s never too late to try again. Quitting smoking will improve your health, and also prolong your life.
At Wellcare Medical, we can customize a smoking cessation plan that includes effective interventions designed to help you quit smoking.
We also have a trained team of doctors, nurses, and psychologist involved in treating:
- COPB (Chronic bronchitis, emphysema)
- Other chronic lung disease
- Occupational lung disorder
We also provide:
- Nicotine Dependency Assessment
- Lung Function Test/Spirometry
- Full Examination of the Heart and Lungs
- Mental Health Assessment – Anxiety/Depression
- Ongoing Support and Counselling
How to get started
You can call our office for an initial consultation with our respiratory nurse and doctor. A comprehensive assessment of your respiratory system will be conducted, and based on the outcome; an effective treatment plan will be developed. The Doctor and Nurse will provide ongoing monitoring and support to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
To find out more about this Bulk Billed service, please call and book in for a consultation to discuss your options (07) 3133 4483.