Healthy woman clinic at Wellcare Medical centre Kingston
Our healthy woman clinic was set up with vision of providing comprehensive healthcare services for women from adolescence through menopause in Logan area and Brisbane south. Our quality care and commitment to patient care is well known in the community.
Our female Gynaecology trained GPs had previous formal training and many years of experiences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology fields.
Our team of Gynaecology trained female doctor, Registered Nurse and Allied health professionals provides compassionate care for their patients’ most sensitive health issues. They focus on preventive care and patient education. With a modern facility and years of experience, the practitioners at healthy woman clinic are devoted to individual patient-cantered approach.
Our clinic offer after work and late appointments suitable for working people.
- Treatment of Abnormal period including heavy or painful period.
- Treatment of Premenstrual syndrome
- Contraceptive options including emergency contraception
- Mirena insertion, IUD insertion
- Implanon insertion (Bar)
- Breast examination
- Fertility concerns
- Cervical screening – PAP Smear
- Sexual health including STI Screen and treatment
- Assessment and treatment of genital skin lesions including genital wart
- Assessment and treatment of urinary incontinency
- Menopause assessment and comprehensive health assessment for post-menopausal women
- MENOPAUSE CLINIC
- Mental health screen and treatment of depression and anxiety
- COMPREHENSIVE PREGNANCY CARE